Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maiden Voyage

Hello there!

So this is yet another nail polish blog. It's mostly for my own pleasure, as well as a catch-all for all the pictures I take of my nails. What an obsession with my keratinious finger hooves!

I basically got sucked into the nail polish explosion a little over a year ago. I had no idea it was part of a larger passion taking place - I thought it was just me and my friends who were into the simple joys of painting nails and the cheap thrills of gathering up new polishes. Obviously I mistaken, and I am fascinated with the whole fandom that exists for nail polish and art.

Anyways, here's my current look. I just bought a cheap (as in under $5 including shipping) set of nail dotting tools off of eBay, and I am really happy with the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment